Wednesday, November 7, 2007

It's the thoughts that counts

Well hey cool I'm back on my blogger I thought it was a good bye and just read same old boring old laugh blogs.Well here is an interesting article I read about gift exchange which occurs on Christmas day.And I have always thought of "whole world who ever got the worst gift ever?" Yeah some are messed up ones such as pack of cigs to a nonsmoker. Yeah but that would be damn hilarious though.Even a wild turkey is funny I would do that to a geeky person to be free for once.But since I don't do that stuff I wouldn't I'm not that insane.Well it must suck getting frozen potatoes but the good side is at least they helped you to ease down on your grocery list.Also a deer head I'll hand it in the living room kidderz.Well this article seemed interesting and it shortened my childish curiosity.Yeah I enjoyed reading this passage.

Rotten eggs or ham and eggs?

No comments: